Steve White is a respected business professional with over 30 years of business management experience. During his corporate career Steve worked with many Fortune 500 companies. He spent most of his career in the financial services industry while working as a Partner at Arthur Young and later in his own companies. He went on to launch two highly successful privately held consulting firms in the payments industry which he then sold.
Steve knows from personal experience what it takes to create dramatic change. Eighteen years ago Steve suffered from a devastating bout with depression. It started him on a journey to understand how his thinking was affecting his life. He discovered that people suffering from depression have unique and distorted thought patterns. Then Steve discovered just how powerful the mind really is, and how controlling his thoughts really were. He learned that it was possible to examine his thoughts, and to change them. He learned that he had total control of what he thought, and that he needed no one’s permission to change them. By doing so, he was able to harness the power of thoughts, which changed what he felt as well as his behavior. The life-long benefit has been that he can NOW create better results in his life –results that best meet his needs. Today, through Steve's coaching, books, and programs, people learn the power of thought management.
His most recent book is entitled Please Change Your Mind, a self-help book about the power of examining your thoughts. Mr. White also offers coaching regarding thought management and is a willing speaker on the subject.
Mr. White is a dynamic speaker in a variety of topics including how people can change their thinking and gain better results in every area of their life including business, finance, relationships, parenting, personal health, and well being and more!
Steve White lives in Atlanta, GA, with his wife, Sherrie, and their cat, Cashmere. He has four children and eight grandchildren. When Steve is not speaking or consulting he enjoys tennis and writing.
Steve works hard, but plays hard too. Have you ever seen the movie "Bucket List"?
- Ran a marathon in 2 hours, 54 minutes, and 8 seconds (and still didn’t qualify for Boston)
- Bungee jumped (scared me to death!)
- Rafted down the 1996 Olympic kayak course
- Had dinner with an NFL player
- Done a mini-triathlon
(swim 1 mile, bike 25 miles, run 10 miles)
- Been to a World Series game
- Went scuba diving in Hawaii
- Lost 75 pounds (more than once)
- Preached a sermon in church
- Leg pressed 800 pounds (more than a few years ago)
- Did a century on my bike (100 mile trip)
- Married the best woman in the world
(and she looks pretty fine too)
- Write a NY Times best seller
- Learn another language
- Jump out of an airplane
- Visit Australia
- Go to the Kentucky Derby and the Indianapolis 500
- Hold my great-grandchild
- Make a significant difference in the lives of 10 specific people
- Pioneer Thought Management at a Fortune 500 company